M.Cl.Sc., SLP. Reg. CASLPO (C)
Dana has been registered with the College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario (CASLPO) since 2011. She is also a certified member of Speech-Language and Audiology Canada (SAC). She obtained a Bachelor of Arts in Speech and Language Sciences from Brock University, followed by a Master of Clinical Science in Speech-Language Pathology from the University of Western Ontario.
Dana has worked in both the public and private sectors providing service in-person and using telepractice. She adapts her approach to meet the needs of the child and their family. As the mom of a young daughter, she recognizes the importance of making therapy fun with goals that improve daily communication.
Dana has completed additional professional training including:
• Hanen: It Takes Two to Talk- A treatment program for young children with delayed language skills
• The Lidcombe Program- A treatment program for children who stutter
• Reading with TLC - Lively Letters Program- A multi-modal approach for reading and writing development
• PROMPT Trained- A multidimensional approach to speech production
• Dynamic Tactile and Temporal Cueing (DTTC)- A motor-based approach to speech production
In her spare time, Dana likes to read and travel!